Your Academy for Instant Impact and Influence.
Do you own your expertise? Or do you share your expertise?
What if we create our expertise together?
I know, I am who I am because of the generous sharing of lots of information and knowledge of family, friends, colleagues and many others from which some I do not even know I got it from them, simply because they were so generous to share their expertise as such.
I am tributary to them all.
I also know, there is no such thing as free expertise. You can get some for free, but it is not free.
There is always investment involved. You need investment in time and money to develop your expertise. You need investment in time and money to make your expertise available. You need investment in time and money to consume expertise from others.
How much investments can be saved when someone takes stewardship about expertise seriously?
How much investments can be saved when an alliance takes stewardship about expertise seriously?
I am a fan of http://www.wikipedia.org/ and I guess you too.
In due time I hope to setup a Wiki for polarism. Why not now? Simply, there is no free expertise. Investment in time and money remains necessary to create solid substance on polarism.
This brings me to the business platforms of Polliance.
Do you remember the picture from blog post:
[polliance business model] for the overview
Modern organizations build bottom up, starting from the expertise they consolidate, then the engagement they commune on and when both the expertise and the engagement is arranged for entities emerge from that basis.
The Academy is the first platform for Polliance.
The academy features:
- Research, education and consulting on Enterprise Polarism, so you can guide your organization towards modernity
- Toolsets, knowledge bases, theories and practices, so you can be equipped for your current endeavors in business transformation
- Common interests and mutual goals, so you can be engaged with mind-likes and feel valued and respected.
Several transitions make this academy possible. Amongst them are:
- The transition from having your business offline towards having it online
- The transition form expert centric businesses towards expertise centric businesses
- The transition from scarce resources towards abundant resources. Expertise is such resource.
The Academy is the first in a stack of platforms that mutually enforce each other. In the following blogs I take the other platforms as showcase for briefly telling how a modern type of organization may look like.
Meanwhile, do you have any suggestions how to let the Academy emerge?
Can you put one or two suggestions in the comments box below this blog? Feel free to comment on comments of others too. Share your thoughts about how the academy can help you? How you can help the academy?
Spontaneous, even crazy ideas are most welcome.
Can you give any suggestion now?
Proceed in good fortune,